Pre-formatting for special file group

Pre-formatting for special file group

Basic UserBasic User

Aug 29, 2005#1

I'm using UE to do my writin for a blog I write for.

The format etc. that I want I'd like to be able to preset in UE.

I've know the font and margin etc. settings, but how can I pre-set special margins, and font sizes etc., so that they will only be effective for this one specific html file group?

Regards,
    Chuck Billow

Grand MasterGrand Master

May 27, 2006#2

Some options like the font size can be specified depending on the file extension. But it's not possible to specify different settings for the same type of file.

You should create a copy of your uedit32.* files (ini, kbd, ..) with a different name, for example ueblog.*, in the same directory as uedit32.ini. Then create a shortcut to uedit32.exe on your desktop or start menu and add at the command line of the shortcut /i="path to ueblog.ini\ueblog.ini" - see help of UE about "INI File Selection and Advanced Settings" for details about this parameter.

Use the "UltraEdit for Blog" shortcut when you want to edit HTML files of your blog. After first start you have to set up UE for blogs like you want it. Extra hint: Enable Reload files previously open on startup in your UE for Blog environment.
      Best regards from an UC/UE/UES for Windows user from Austria

Basic UserBasic User

May 27, 2006#3

Mofi wrote:You should create a copy of your uedit32.* files (ini, kbd, ..)
        That might work... thanks.

Chuck