"FTP Accounts" item disapears in Explorer panel

"FTP Accounts" item disapears in Explorer panel

NewbieNewbie

Mar 06, 2007#1

In the Explorer Panel on the left side, the "FTP Accounts" item usually appears. I open it, open some files, etc.. everything is fine (except that full tree view would really be nice).

Anyway, sometime later (could be minutes to hours).. the "FTP Accounts" item just disappears.

I have to go "Advanced..Configuration...FTP/SFTP" then uncheck "Display FTP Accounts in Explorer View", click Apply, then re-check "Display FTP Accounts in Explorer View" and Apply again, then the "FTP Accounts" item magically re-appears.

I'm having to do this several times a day, and it's very frustrating. I'm running UltraEdit 12.20b+1. I've been an UltraEdit user for at least 10 years now, so I'm not about to give it up, but this little bug is very annoying!

Thanks.

NewbieNewbie

Mar 14, 2007#2

I had the same problem with V12 whenever my network connection was lost or I logged into or out of a mapped drive. I reported this to IDM and was informed they knew about it and were working on it. I have only had V13 for 2 days but have not seen this issue reappear.