Some Toolbar Buttons gone in Version 11?

Some Toolbar Buttons gone in Version 11?

NewbieNewbie

Feb 10, 2005#1

Hi,

I just switched to Version 11 of UE and I've got the following Problem:

A)
    I'm trying to set up my toolbars just like I had them in Version 10, but I can't find the Buttons for
    - Reformatting Options
    - Rename File
    Where are they gone?

B)
    I found all the other Buttons I needed but it took a long time because in the customizing dialog the buttons have completely different names.
    E.g.: I wanted the Button for the Function that is Called "Page Setup" in the menu and in tooltips. But in the customizing dialog it suddenly is called "Set page headers and footers". So for every Button I'm looking for, I have to scroll through the hole List. That's not nice.

Basic UserBasic User

Feb 10, 2005#2

Yeah, they apparently have forgotton to include a way to add buttons that have no pre-defined icon (cf. menus). I've asked that the support (about View OEM Character Set, which is also missing), and got the reply "Yes, it is missing. This is an oversight. We will add it in. ".
      And a way to search/filter the button list might be nice, too..

Advanced UserAdvanced User

Feb 10, 2005#3

Andreas wrote:I've asked that the support ... and got the reply "Yes, it is missing. This is an oversight. We will add it in. "
        Good. I missed "Rename File" and "View Output Window" as well as "View File Tree View".
        And a way to search/filter the button list might be nice, too..
        Nice? I'd say that it's absolutely necessary.

Manni