V11.00a has been released!

V11.00a has been released!

Site AdminSite Admin

Feb 23, 2005#1

Folks,

Just to let you know that v11.00a has just been released. This addresses all the issues that were in the hotfix (of course) plus additional minor issues.

An enhancement to multi-language syntax highlighting will follow in a later release expected within the next few weeks. This is still being tested and is not available for this release.

As always, thanks for the support and please report any issues or comments to [email protected].

Thanks, Ian

NewbieNewbie

Feb 24, 2005#2

Hello!

Can you shed some light as to my problem here? Thanks.

I used to have no problem using UltraEdit 10.10c to display Japanese fonts.

However, from the newer version onwards (10.20a and beyond), I can't see all the Japanese characters in my code's comments! From what I see, the characters seem to have a larger space separator than usual (even though there is no ASCII space in between). This is what's causing my inability to see all the Japanese characters as some of the characters towards the right end of the comments are being pushed out.

NewbieNewbie

Feb 24, 2005#3

WOW 8O

I have the mac theme panther on my PC and would like sooooo much to see it within UE, but the old 11.00 version does not love any external theme. I am going to write the development team a mail telling them to change the ugly interface and ta ta... what i see here. Update to 11.00a

The interface is much better, i would say perfect! The vertical and horizotal scrollbar and other things come directly from my panther theme. Perfect!
        Programming is a art, it should be beautiful inside as outside. UE has the both now.

This product is worth for your money!
        Thanks for the amazing product. :D

NewbieNewbie

Feb 24, 2005#4

They should still replace all the ugly win3.11 icons to more beautiful ones!!!!

I think these icons barely have 16 colours :P

Please beautify UE :)

NewbieNewbie

Feb 24, 2005#5

Yes i agree with you... the ugly 16 colour icons... It would be much better if they change all these stone-age icons with something Aqua-like. :P
            In fact, i do not care much about the icons as the possibility to see my theme displaying in UE.
            It can be improved, but need time and since UE team is not a grafic artist as i see, so i think we need some real artists here who can create beautiful icons for UE. :D

Advanced UserAdvanced User

Feb 25, 2005#6

I personally hope they don't waste time redoing the icons and instead add features like a true scripting language. UE already looks better than other text editors I've used.