INTEL C++ compiler can't use

INTEL C++ compiler can't use

NewbieNewbie

Aug 01, 2005#1

error with /nologo

Advanced UserAdvanced User

Aug 07, 2005#2

You can change this by editing the line beginning with "Cmd0 = " in the [.C] section of the compiler configuration file. In either the project settings or the Build menu, select "Select compiler" and click on the "Edit configuration" button, then look for the [.C] section. Remove the "/nologo" bit from the command and let us know if it works better that way.

Somehow, though, I suspect that this isn't really the problem ... are you using the MSVC compiler as a backend?

NewbieNewbie

Aug 23, 2005#3

COMPILER = {[$(Intel Platform)=][IA32=ICL][IA64=ECL]}

Result:

COMPILER =
        (Is NULL)

Cause error with /nologo (also in 5.00a)

Nov 22, 2005#4

Cavan
          Cavan

Dec 06, 2005#5

:roll: Although UE05 said
            --------------------Configuration: Test001 - Debug--------------------
            ICL /nologo /Qipo_c /W3 /GX /G6 /MDd /Gm /ZI /Od /FD /GZ /D "WIN32" /D "_DEBUG" /D "_WINDOWS" /D "_MBCS" /Qinline_debug_info /c ..\Test001.cpp
            Test001.cpp
            RC /foTest001RC.res ..\Test001RC.rc
            XILINK /NOLOGO /MACHINE:IX86 /SUBSYSTEM:WINDOWS /OUT:Test001.EXE /incremental:yes /debug /DEBUGTYPE:CV Test001.obj Test001RC.res kernel32.lib user32.lib gdi32.lib winspool.lib comdlg32.lib advapi32.lib shell32.lib ole32.lib oleaut32.lib uuid.lib odbc32.lib odbccp32.lib
            XILINK: executing 'link'
            Test001.EXE - 0 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Finally, I cannot find the executable file at all. But if I execute same command step by step manually, everything is OK. :cry: I almost think this should be a bug of UE05.

BTW: I use Intel C++ compiler 9.0.
            Regards,
            Cavan

Advanced UserAdvanced User

Dec 06, 2005#6

Finally, I cannot find the executable file at all.
              It's usually generated in the Debug or Release subdirectory under your project folder. Did you try doing a File->Search in Windows?