Icon for Ctag Commands and other too for UE version 10.10a

Icon for Ctag Commands and other too for UE version 10.10a

NewbieNewbie

Mar 23, 2005#1

Hi,
    Some commands don't have any icons associated with them. Is there a way that I can associate new icons for these commands? I use ctags a lot and "Create CTAG file" and "Ctags options" command under the Project menu don't have any icons with them. Since I use these commands a lot, I have kept them on my toolbar so access quickly. Please see if anyone knows how to add icons for some commands.

Regards,
    Jatin

Grand MasterGrand Master

Re: Icon for Ctag Commands and other too for UE version 10.1

Mar 24, 2005#2

Yes, the IDM developers have forgotten icons for some commands and I think they have solved it in V11, which I have not installed so I can't check. I have only reported it via mail for a few months.

But I think, you cannot add an icon for internal commands by yourself. Correct me, if I'm wrong, because I don't use the toolbar much. I use hotkeys for nearly anything.

Write to IDM support, maybe they will sent you a special V10.10c+ with icons for the commands you need.
      Best regards from an UC/UE/UES for Windows user from Austria

NewbieNewbie

Mar 24, 2005#3

I got a reply from the support. They agree that there is no way to add icons to the various commands that are missing icons. But you gave me a good hint that I could assign some Hot Keys and get the job done through keys.

Mar 24, 2005#4

I guess I couldn't find a way to assign key for create ctag file. Can I assign a template?

Grand MasterGrand Master

Sep 04, 2006#5

The hot key to create/update a ctag file for a project can be assigned at Configuration - Key Mapping - ProjectCreateTAGFile.
            Best regards from an UC/UE/UES for Windows user from Austria