Function list view for special language (Euklid+)

Function list view for special language (Euklid+)

Apr 08, 2014#1

Hello,

I'm trying to get the function list work. Can anybody help?

Find attached an example of an Euklid subroutine and the euklid wordfile. (Attached file later deleted.)

Thanks

Grand MasterGrand Master

Apr 08, 2014#2

Attached is your wordfile for Euklid a little bit improved.

I don't know anything about Euklid+. So if that does not work, please post a link to a page where the syntax of Eukild+ is explained, or explain the syntax rules for Euklid+ subroutines with your own words. It would be helpful if you explain what should be displayed in the function list view from the contents of file MYSUB.EUP.

Please note that the regular expressions in the wordfile are for the UltraEdit regular expression. Your wordfile mixed UltraEdit and Perl syntax which can't work.

Note further that it is necessary for the hierarchical function list as defined in the wordfile to uncheck option Flat List in context menu of the Function List view opened by clicking with secondary (usually right) mouse button into the function list view.

Other hints:

UltraEdit searches always not case-sensitive with the regular expressions in the wordfile for strings to list in function list. Therefore [A-Za-z] is equal [a-z] is equal [A-Z] and I suggest therefore to specify only [A-Z].

^p means in UltraEdit regular expression syntax carriage return + line-feed while ^n is only a line-feed and ^r is only a carriage return. But in the function string of a wordfile ^p means any line terminator character and ^n is interpreted simply as escaped letter N and ^r as escaped letter R. So use only ^p in a wordfile in an UltraEdit regular expression function string for any type of line termination and never ^r or ^n.
      euklid_uew_v1.zip (6.3 KiB)   109
      Version 1 of hopefully improved wordfile for Euklid+
      Best regards from an UC/UE/UES for Windows user from Austria