New Hotfix (v11.10a+3)

New Hotfix (v11.10a+3)

BamBam

Jun 20, 2005#1

Issues Fixed (updated on 06/13/05)
    Fixed synchronization issue with multiple instances of UE
    Fixed simultaneous opening of multiple files with a single instance of UE
    Removed f90 and f95 from the default FORTRAN_LANG file extension list
    Explorer view will now update correctly when drives are added/removed from the system
    Fixed relative path issues with project tagfile/wordfile
    Fixed drag-and-drop when selection is top line of display and mouse is clicked left of first column

Still no fix for the damn scrolling-highlighting issue :(

Power UserPower User

Jun 20, 2005#2

What's the official method of announcing hotfixes? I would have thought a latest news forum where IDM could post such info would be useful. I missed 11.10a+3, even though I've been watching this forum every day!

Paolo
      There is no such thing as an inconsistently correct system...
      Therefore, aim for consistency; in the expectation of reaching correctness!

Basic UserBasic User

Jun 21, 2005#3

Probably you missed UE online updates checking feature (menu Help - Check for updates).
        That works immediately after they post a new fix. BTW it works manually, so give it a try every few days.

MasterMaster

Jun 21, 2005#4

Do the hotfixes also work with localized (e.g., German) versions of UE? I remember they didn't use to work before...

Thanks,
          Tim

Basic UserBasic User

Jun 21, 2005#5

pietzcker wrote:Do the hotfixes also work with localized (e.g., German) versions of UE? I remember they didn't use to work before..
            Not sure about that.
            The problem is that there is only a single hotfix copy in their ftp server, probably the english one. Unfortunately, localized UE versions are not updated whenever a hotfix is released.
            Why don't ask IDM about that ?