Add template names to menu 'Individual templates'

Add template names to menu 'Individual templates'

NewbieNewbie

Aug 31, 2004#1

Hello,

I'm using UltraEdit 10.20c. I'm starting using templates, a very useful feature. Especially with the menu Advanced->Individual templates. I'm only missing the possibility to change the standard text of the entries of the mentioned menu (Template 1, Template 2,...) to the name of the template. Menu-item 'Template 1' would then read perhaps 'LaTeX Standard'. Is it possible to do this? I haven't found anything about this. It would also be ok for me if I had to make changes in the registry.

Regards
    Patrick

Grand MasterGrand Master

Sep 03, 2004#2

I think, it is not possible to change the menu name. But I does not have experience in menu configuration, because I use the old menu style, stored in the ini-file and not in registry, where personal menus are not possible.

But you could use the View - Views/Lists - Template List. In the template list the template names are displayed. You could assign a hotkey for the template list to quick open and close it or add template list to the button bar. You can also add the templates itself to the button bar and the tool tip displays then the template name.
      Best regards from an UC/UE/UES for Windows user from Austria