How insert separators on the toolbars in UE v23.00 and use custom icons for standard commands?

How insert separators on the toolbars in UE v23.00 and use custom icons for standard commands?

NewbieNewbie

Mar 07, 2016#1

Today I am very sad. The toolbar layout I have been curating for years is gone and I have to start all over. I had to come to the forums just to figure out how to turn off the ribbon. The ribbon may be nice for new users, but I prefer the much more dense toolbar system that gives me one-click access to all of the features I use most without sacrificing a bunch of screen real-estate.

And once again all of the icons have changed, so even as I restore the toolbar I can tell it's going to take me a long time to find the functions I use. The save all icon is particularly difficult to differentiate. Trim trailing spaces uses the scissors from cut, which seems to imply the spaces are cut to the clipboard rather than deleted.

Is there a supported way to replace the toolbar icons with custom ones?

OK, I found the button image customization, but now I can't figure out how to insert separator lines.

And the "Select User-defined Image" option seems to be disabled for Save all. This is very frustrating.

NewbieNewbie

Re: How insert separators on the toolbars in UE v23.00?

Mar 14, 2016#2

Another vote for: Where's the separator on the toolbars?

MasterMaster

Mar 14, 2016#3

byerkes
        Right mouse click on toolbar, click Customize, right mouse click on button where separator is need and click Start Group.
        1.png (28.38KiB)
        It's impossible to lead us astray for we don't care even to choose the way.

NewbieNewbie

Mar 15, 2016#4

Ouch... Thank you very much.