Please note for the future that ribbon GUI mode and toolbar / menu GUI mode are two completely different modes. So please be always precise on asking GUI related questions and add always
- version of Windows (XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10) with processor architecture (x86 or x64),
- theme used on Windows (Aero, XP, Classic),
- version of UltraEdit (vxx.yy.0.zz) with processor architecture (32-bit or 64-bit),
- theme used in UltraEdit (Slate, Classic, Sterling, ...),
- ribbon mode or toolbar / menu mode.
list of Key Mapping
configuration dialog of 32-bit UE v23.00.0.59 there is the command Toolbar1
with description Show or hide the toolbar
. There is also Status Bar
to Show or hide the status bar
. I can't see in the list a command to show or hide the main menu bar. But there is the command Full Screen Mode
which hides main menu, toolbar(s) and all views (except document map). The command Full screen
is also in menu View
(at bottom) and on ribbon tab View
(on right side).