UE 23: Where to change background color of selected line?

UE 23: Where to change background color of selected line?

Basic UserBasic User

May 27, 2016#1

Hi,

in previous versions of UltraEdit I knew where to change e.g. the background color of the selected/active line – but now in version 23.xx I am searching and searching and ... :( :( :(

So, where is the option to change the various background colors?

Or do I really need an external tool for this small thing such as Color Scheme Management Tool for UE < v20.00 and UES < v14.00.

Bad! I want to work not searching all the day!

... but thanks for helping me!
    mtemp

Grand MasterGrand Master

May 27, 2016#2

Select the ribbon tab Layout. There is on left side the item Themes which on click opens a small menu containing as first item Manage Themes. Click on this item and select the tab Editor. There is the list item Active Line with foreground and background color.
      Best regards from an UC/UE/UES for Windows user from Austria

Basic UserBasic User

May 27, 2016#3

Thanks for your help! Then I have to switch "back" to the ribbon modus (where I searched the "missing option", too)...
        ... as someone using UE for some years now, such huge changes of the user interface are the horror ;)

Best regards from Germany! :)

Grand MasterGrand Master

May 29, 2016#4

You don't have to switch back to Ribbon Mode to change the colors of the used theme. In Toolbar/Menu Mode there is the menu Layout containing the submenu Themes with the menu item Manage Themes.
          Best regards from an UC/UE/UES for Windows user from Austria