Scaling of text on main command bar and file toolbar (view/document window title)

Scaling of text on main command bar and file toolbar (view/document window title)

Basic UserBasic User

Aug 22, 2016#1

I have set my Toolbar to use large icons, but I want to enlarge the text on the command bar and the header bar for each file window that opens. I have my display set to "Change size of text, apps,..." to 175%. I really want these two "bars" to be re-scaled appropriately. How can I do that?

NewbieNewbie

Aug 23, 2016#2

Hey,

I am trying to do something similar as well, anyone can help please?

Grand MasterGrand Master

Aug 23, 2016#3

Best regards from an UC/UE/UES for Windows user from Austria

Basic UserBasic User

Aug 23, 2016#4

Yes, for those two, and also for the Menu Text bar that is above the icons in Traditional Menus options.

I went to the links that you provided but I could not achieve any change in the font size of the Title bar (using MS notation) at the top of each window. I could increase the font size of the Output window "body", but not its Title bar.

Grand MasterGrand Master

Aug 23, 2016#5

The height of the title bar and the size of the title text of a view window or the document window of a file is controlled by the font size configured in Windows desktop settings for Menu as I have just found out (on Windows XP with UE v22.20). Of course increasing the Menu font size in Windows desktop settings increases also all menus in all applications.
            Best regards from an UC/UE/UES for Windows user from Austria

Basic UserBasic User

Aug 24, 2016#6

Thanks. That's what I was looking for.