User to user discussion and support for UltraEdit, UEStudio, UltraCompare, and other IDM applications.

Integrated Development Environment issues like IntelliTips, Resource Editor, and the ClassViewer (with the Tags tab selected in the Workspace Manager).
2 posts Page 1 of 1
I posted this originally in the General section, but I guess classviewer forum is more appropriate for this. Anyhow, I can't get the class viewer to work with ruby files. Here is what I have done so far:

1. Checked ctags website. Ruby is supported.
2. Used commad line ctags to parse my file. It found the class and two functions (correct)
3. Use ues_ctags to parse the file. Same result as above.
4. When UE tries to parse the file, it displays: Parsing Done: 3 Symbols loaded
5. Classviewer displays the class name, but it will not expand to view the methods and properties.

I tried the above on PHP and C# files and everything works like a charm. What gives?

Btw, if the above file is part of a project. The functions are displayed under Globals/Functions branch. Is this a bug?

TIA

Raf
The classviewer does not display ctags data. You will have to send a feature request to IDM to allow the addition of custom languages to the classviewer.
2 posts Page 1 of 1