Where is the command to copy all bookmarked lines?

Where is the command to copy all bookmarked lines?

NewbieNewbie

Jun 15, 2017#1

Hi, all. I have searched the forum here for answer, so apologies in advance for the probably very silly question. I have seen reference to a Copy all bookmarked lines command, but I cannot seem to locate that command anywhere. Can someone help me out here?

Thank you,
    LBurr

Grand MasterGrand Master

Jun 15, 2017#2

In ribbon mode select ribbon tab Home and click in group Bookmarks on down arrow below Bookmarks to open the popup menu and click on item Copy all bookmarked lines.

In toolbar/menu mode with contemporary menus open menu Home and click in submenu Bookmarks on menu item Copy all bookmarked lines.

In toolbar/menu mode with traditional menus open menu Search and click in submenu Bookmarks on menu item Copy all bookmarked lines.
      Best regards from an UC/UE/UES for Windows user from Austria

NewbieNewbie

Jun 15, 2017#3

Hi, Mofi. Thank you for the quick response. However, I think I'm blind. 8)

I checked Search - Bookmarks and all other menus before I posted earlier. Thank you.

Grand MasterGrand Master

Jun 15, 2017#4

The features to cut/copy all bookmarked lines were introduced with UltraEdit for Windows v22.00. So if you are using an older version of UltraEdit, the command is not available for you. See Copying all bookmarked lines to active clipboard for a script and Copy to clipboard bookmarked lines? for a macro solution.
          Best regards from an UC/UE/UES for Windows user from Austria

NewbieNewbie

Jun 15, 2017#5

Thank you very much. You know, as soon as I posted the reply, I thought - it's probably in a newer version. I'm still on 20.00 - Time for an upgrade!

Thank you again for the response.