Function Lists in C++ with Template arguments

Function Lists in C++ with Template arguments

NewbieNewbie

Aug 23, 2006#1

I've just started using UEStudio 6.0. I can't get all of the functions in my C++ file to show up in the functions list. It seems to have problems with template arguments. Sample function not being found:

Code: Select all

DS_Ref<DS_Object>
    DS_ObjectFactory::makeCard(DS_Ref<DS_Object> system,
    			     const ds_string_t& card,
    			     const ds_string_t& name,
    			     const ds_string_t& className)
    {
    I don't really understand the Regular Expressions but here's what I'm using:
    /Function String 1 = "%[a-zA-Z_0-9*]*::^([a-zA-Z_0-9^~]+^)[ ^t^p]++([^p*&:, ^t^[^]/*^-'=:&a-zA-Z_0-9./(!]++)[~;]"
    /Function String 2 = "%[a-zA-Z_0-9^][a-zA-Z_0-9^[^]]+[ ^t*]+^([a-zA-Z_0-9]+^)[ ^t]++([^p*&:, ^t^[^]a-zA-Z_0-9./(!]++)[~;]"
    /Function String 3 = "%[a-zA-Z_0-9*&$^[^]*]+[ ^t]+[a-zA-Z_0-9*&$^[^]]+[ ^t*]+^([a-zA-Z_0-9]+^)[ ^t]++([^p*&:, ^t^[^]a-zA-Z_0-9./(!]++)[~;]"
    /Function String 4 = "%[a-z_0-9^[^]*]++ [a-z_0-9*^[^]]+[ ^t]++[a-z_0-9*^[^]]+[ ^t]++^([*a-z_0-9]+^)[ ^t]++([^p*&:, ^t^[^]a-z_0-9./(!]++)[~;]"
    /Function String 5 = "%^([a-zA-Z_0-9^[^]*]+^)[ ^t]++([^p*&:, ^t^[^]a-zA-Z_0-9./()!]++)[~;]"

Thanks for any help.

Grand MasterGrand Master

Aug 24, 2006#2

Replace the first one with this one:

/Function String 1 = "%[a-zA-Z_0-9*]*::^([a-zA-Z_0-9^~]+^)[ ^t^p]++([^p*&:, ^t^[^]/*^-'<>=:&a-zA-Z_0-9./(!]++)[~;]"

And please don't forget, the first function string has no number:

/Function String =
      /Function String 1 =
      /Function String 2 =
      /Function String 3 =
      /Function String 4 =
      /Function String 5 =
      Best regards from an UC/UE/UES for Windows user from Austria

NewbieNewbie

Aug 24, 2006#3

Thanks. That worked. It actually found more functions when I changed that line but not all. I added the <> to all of the Function string lines in a similar place (before the last a-z on each line) and now I believe all the functions are listed. Sorry, in my first post I forgot the first line (modified with <> here):

/Function String = "%^([a-zA-Z_0-9^[^]*]+^)[ ^t]+([^p*&:, ^t^[^]<>a-zA-Z_0-9.!]++)[~;]"

Thanks again.