Font size on TAG window

Font size on TAG window

NewbieNewbie

Mar 03, 2009#1

Sorry for possible duplicated question, as on last week I raised this point.
    But as I do not see my new topic anywhere, even using "view your own post", I assumed I did not followed the required procedure.

Question is "how to increase/change the font size/type of the TAG WINDOW ( F8 )

thanks in advance

juabba

Grand MasterGrand Master

Mar 07, 2009#2

F8 opens by default the function list view, Ctrl+F8 opens by default the tag list view.

The font and font size of the views can be changed only by editing uestudio.ini manually. For details see in help of UEStudio the page INI File Selection and Advanced Settings or the topics Font size in File Tabs and How to change the font and font size for the list views?

I hope that those articles explain how to change the font size for the window you mean.
      Best regards from an UC/UE/UES for Windows user from Austria

NewbieNewbie

Mar 08, 2009#3

thanks a lot
        It works all right.

Only one detail, I liked the previous colored font on the lists views, now I get black font.
        Is there a color setting for the "Extra Windows Font"?

Thanks a lot again

juan abba.

Grand MasterGrand Master

Mar 09, 2009#4

juabba wrote:Is there a color setting for the "Extra Windows Font"?
          No. I have never seen a list view with colored text. But I verified that when at Windows Display Properties - Appearance - Advanced for item Selected Items a font color is selected different to the color for item Window that the selected item in the list view of UltraEdit is indeed colored different than the other items. So I guess that when UltraEdit overrides the default Windows behavior this coloring mechanism does not work anymore because simply not implemented by UltraEdit. Report this by email to IDM support.
          Best regards from an UC/UE/UES for Windows user from Austria

NewbieNewbie

Mar 09, 2009#5

thanks a lot
            juan abba