Official reference manual for UE scripting

Official reference manual for UE scripting

Basic UserBasic User

Apr 15, 2010#1

This may be a silly question, but....I have searched and found tutorials, but I cannot seem to find an official reference that documents all the UltraEdit.* Javascript objects, with a list of their methods, properties, etc. I know within the UE product itself there is the tag list, but even if it is a complete listing, it is harder to use than an actual reference manual would be. Is there such a reference manual online or downloadable? Thanks for any information about this.

Apr 15, 2010#2

Answer from Mofi as response to a post I made in another topic:
      Mofi wrote:The script command reference list is in help of UltraEdit/UEStudio. Open tab Index, enter Scripting commands and open that help page. You see all UltraEdit script commands and properties. Not included are the Javascript core objects and their documentation.
      Thanks, Mofi!
      Two rules of development:
      1) Computers work for people. People do not work for computers.
      2) Maintainability is all that matters.

Grand MasterGrand Master

Apr 15, 2010#3

Just two extra notes: I have posted this also in the sticky topic JavaScript tutorial, power tips and more and second the help of UltraEdit has a tab named Search which finds a lot in all the help pages, especially command names. However, this topic is kept in case other users are searching also for a reference manual for UE scripting.
        Best regards from an UC/UE/UES for Windows user from Austria