Adjust color of spelling underline in UltraEdit 21.xx

Adjust color of spelling underline in UltraEdit 21.xx

NewbieNewbie

Oct 21, 2014#1

I like the trimmed down spell check in UltraEdit. Especially the "spell as you type" option. My only complaint is the nearly invisible tiny red dashed underline used to mark mis-spells. I would greatly prefer some sort of light background color. I have looked for and missed if there is any way to control this.

Of course the color management adjustments are so spotted all over the place I may have just missed it.

Grand MasterGrand Master

Oct 21, 2014#2

Nearly all colors can be customized in UltraEdit theme manager. But the color for the dashed line indicating a spelling error is one of the few colors which cannot be customized in current version of UltraEdit which is v21.30.0.1005. Therefore I can only suggest to send a feature request email to IDM support.
      Best regards from an UC/UE/UES for Windows user from Austria

NewbieNewbie

Feb 22, 2023#3

I got a new PC graphics workstation with a higher resolution. Now the spelling underline is invisible without a good-quality magnifying glass. Don't care how it's done, but having a way to actually see misspelt words would be nice. Since the spelling checker is there, it would be nice to actually be able to use it.