Deactivate keyboard shortcut to switch clipboard?

Deactivate keyboard shortcut to switch clipboard?

Basic UserBasic User

18:04 - Jan 30#1

Is there an option to deactivate the keyboard shortcut which switches the clipboard?
    Thank you.

Grand MasterGrand Master

5:50 - Jan 31#2

Yes. Open Advanced - Settings or Configuration - Key mapping, scroll in the Commands list down to the commands User clipboard 1, User clipboard 2, … User clipboard 9 and click on button Remove on each of these nine commands.
      Best regards from an UC/UE/UES for Windows user from Austria

Basic UserBasic User

13:26 - Jan 31#3

Many thanks. In my old UE 26.10.0.82, the bit after Keymapping seems to be: click on Show key mapping in editor, and edit out the required lines.  In that case, is there a way to comment out the lines rather than deleting them?

Grand MasterGrand Master

18:10 - Jan 31#4

The button Show key mapping in editor creates just a text file with all the current key mappings as configured in the Key mapping configuration window and assigned to currently loaded macros. Key mappings of scripts are not in the created text file. This text file does not control the key mappings. It gives a user just a better view on all the currently active key assignments with exception of scripts. You must do what I wrote.

UE v26.10.0.82 stores the key mappings configuration in the file uedit32u.uek or uedit64u.uek in the directory containing also the file uedit32u.ini or uedit64u.ini which is by default %APPDATA%\IDMComp\UltraEdit. This file is a binary file. Its content is changed by using the buttons Remove and Assign by UltraEdit in the key mapping configuration window.
          Best regards from an UC/UE/UES for Windows user from Austria

Basic UserBasic User

0:07 - Feb 01#5

OK, I understand now,  Thank you again.