HTML Toolbar is lost

HTML Toolbar is lost

Basic UserBasic User

Mar 30, 2005#1

Maybe I am too stupid to delete the Advanced toolbar configuration. Now I only have the Basic one. When I try View/Lists/Toolbars/Show all, nothing happens.

How can I get it back? I don't want to restore to the DEFAULT settings, because I have spent much time customizing my toolbars.

Thanks.

Mar 30, 2005#2

What's the problem?
      Go to View -> View/Lists -> Toolbars -> HTML ToolBar

NewbieNewbie

Jul 06, 2006#3

I just upgraded to UE 12.10a today, and was putzing around with the HTML Toolbar configuration, so that Bold generated <strong>...</strong>, etc.
        Then somehow or other I made the HTML Toolbar and the other one that is at the bottom by default, disappear. I've looked under all of the rocks and even searched the help file and this forum, but I haven't found out how to get them back. When I click on View=>Views/Lists=>Toolbars=> I just get Main Toolbar(checked) and Show All Toolbars (doesn't do anything), neither of which bring back the AWOL toolbars.

How do I get these back?

Thanks,

Bob

Grand MasterGrand Master

Jul 06, 2006#4

First check if you have really the Advanced toolbar active and not the Basic toolbar. Click with the secondary (right) mouse button anywhere on an existing toolbar and select from the popup menu Advanced to switch to the Advanced toolbar.

If you already use the Advanced toolbar, click with the secondary (right) mouse button anywhere on an existing toolbar and select Customize Toolbar. Look in the left area if the HTML Toolbar is still present in your toolbar configuration file. If it is not present anymore in the left area, you have deleted it by mistake.

If you can see at View - Views/Lists - Toolbars only Main ToolBar and not also HTML ToolBar and TOOLS ToolBar, you have deleted the additional toolbars from your toolbar configuration file Advanced.tfg.

If you really have deleted the additional toolbars from the Advanced toobar configuration file, use Manage Toolbar Configurations, select the Advanced toolbar and press the Reset button to restore the defaults.
          Best regards from an UC/UE/UES for Windows user from Austria

NewbieNewbie

Jul 06, 2006#5

Thanks, Mofi!

That got them all back. Some items like this would be good for the chm!

I appreciate your quick help on this!

Best Regards,

Bob