Remarks (comments) are partially cut off at end of the line (solved)

Remarks (comments) are partially cut off at end of the line (solved)

Sep 03, 2022#1

There is no problem with non-remark words such as attachments, but the last letter at the end of each remark (comment) is partially cut off.

What can I do to fix this issue?

I used MS Gothic fonts, and most fonts except some have this issue. (I have this issue with all fonts in my native language.)

Thank you.
    2022-09-03 094354.png (10.63KiB)
    Small screenshot of cut off letters at end of comments displayed with italic style

Grand MasterGrand Master

Sep 03, 2022#2

Tun off font style italic for comments or use a fixed-pitch font as required according to help (documentation) on using bold and italic styles. A bit more information. A fixed-width (non-proportional) font is a font which has all characters with same width in each style which means in regular style all characters have the same width as also in italic or bold style, but the width of the characters in regular style can be narrower than the width of the characters in italic or bold style. A fixed-pitch font is a font which has all characters with same width in all styles (regular, bold, bold italic and italic). The used font MS Gothic has most likely no support for italic at all and so the Microsoft GDI+ library used by UltraEdit must emulate the italic style which cause that display issue.
      Best regards from an UC/UE/UES for Windows user from Austria