Right Click Options are Missing in File Explorer

Right Click Options are Missing in File Explorer

NewbieNewbie

0:34 - Aug 21#1

When I right click in the file explorer I can no longer create a directory or file (remotely or local) if the directory I'm currently in is empty.  The first image below shows if I right click I get nothing. The second image below is what I see when right clicking in a directory that contains files and folders. This began recently after an update of UEStudio. I'm currently on version 2023.1.0.23 32-bit and Windows 10. I'm sure I'm missing something in the settings. I reached out to support but they have not been responsive. Any thoughts on how to fix it? 

Thanks!

2024-08-08_21-10-34.jpg (3.88KiB)

2024-08-08_21-09-13.jpg (15.6KiB)

Grand MasterGrand Master

13:41 - Aug 21#2

The window title is not visible on your screenshots. I suppose that the Project or the File lists window is opened and not the File explorer window.

There can be read in file changes_ues.txt in program files directory of installed UEStudio 2023.1.0.23:

v2022.0
      • File view / explorer window improvements
        • Existing file view tabs split out into separate dockable windows
          • File explorer
          • Project
          • File lists (favorites, recents, etc.)
          • Open files
        • Ribbon / menu toggles and key mappings added for new windows
      The four windows can be free arranged now on screen as floating or as docked windows on any application window side like File explorer on left side and Project on ride side or put together on one side as shown on the attached images (WebP format with better lossless compression in comparison to lossless PNG format and much better for screenshots than JPEG format).
      docked_list_windows_separated.webp (4.18KiB)
      the four windows docked separated on left side
      docked_list_windows_merged_1.webp (3.9KiB)
      the four windows docked merged altogether on left side
      docked_list_windows_merged_2.webp (4KiB)
      the four windows docked merged in pairs of two on left side
      Best regards from an UC/UE/UES for Windows user from Austria

NewbieNewbie

22:56 - Aug 21#3

@Mofi Thank you for your reply! I finally heard back from UE support just today. They indicated that there is a known bug that they are working on.  And to answer your question, and for context, below is a screenshot of the area I'm speaking of. Hopefully they will have a resolution soon.

2024-08-21_18-51-28.jpg (87.08KiB)