Showing Command Palette with hotkey Ctrl+Shift+P doesn't work in UEStudio (solved)

Showing Command Palette with hotkey Ctrl+Shift+P doesn't work in UEStudio (solved)

May 02, 2019#1

Showing Command Palette with hotkey Ctrl+Shift+P doesn't work in UEStudio, but does in UltraEdit.
    I can use the command palette by clicking the button in top right of the application, but I would like the hotkey to get it to show.
    I searched the key mapping, but didn't see anything for the command palette.

Power UserPower User

May 02, 2019#2

It appears to be a bug or something overlooked in the current UEStudio build. Checking the configuration key mappings dialog there is no Command Palette command listed in UEStudio, whereas there is in UltraEdit. You'll need to report this to IDM support.

Cheers...

Frank

May 02, 2019#3

IDM customer support emailed me that all I needed to do was to find Open Command Palette in the key mapping and set the desired key combination for it. That was easy. I just didn't think to look for Open Command Palette in UEStudio.

Power UserPower User

May 02, 2019#4

So that's different from UltraEdit where it's simply called Command Palette in the key mapping list.