v12.10: Clipboard History

v12.10: Clipboard History

Basic UserBasic User

Jun 21, 2006#1

View -- Views/Lists -- Clipboard History:

I like this new feature a lot but kind of lost when I was trying to assign a shortcut key to it -- I couldn't find it in the "Key mapping" dialog. Can someone help please?

I was also unable to find it in the "Toolbar configuration" dialog. Seems to me that only menu items with icons show up there. Is it true?

Thanks!

Jun 21, 2006#2

Think I just found a backdoor. I opened my ".tfg" file and inserted a line like " B CG_ID_VIEW_CLIPLIST".

This brings the menu item onto the toolbar. However, as it has no build-in icon, it doesn't get one on the toolbar either -- it shows up as an empty thing there. Well, at least I can access it easier while waiting for any better ideas. Anyone?

Thanks!

MasterMaster

Jul 20, 2006#3

Hi Feng,

sorry, no other idea.
        In my German UE 12.10a I don't even see the topic "clipboard list" in the menu list.
        All I see there is "tree view", "function list", "macros", "tag", "templates".
        (sorry, don't know the exact English menu words...)

However, thx for the tip :-)

rds Bego
        Normally using all newest english version incl. each hotfix. Win 10 64 bit

Grand MasterGrand Master

Oct 17, 2006#4

Good news for feng: Since UltraEdit v12.20 and UEStudio v6.00 a hot key can be assigned to the clipboard history view command.

See in the configuration dialog at Key Mapping the command ViewShow/HideClipboardHistory.
          Best regards from an UC/UE/UES for Windows user from Austria

NewbieNewbie

Oct 24, 2006#5

The latest additions to the Clipboard History appear at the bottom of the list. This is fine if the Clipboard History is docked on the side of the UE window. However, if the Clipboard History is docked on the top or the bottom of the window the latest additions do not appear when one opens the window, and one has to scroll to see them. Is there a way to invert the sort order of the Clipboard History window, so that the latest items appear on the top of the list?

Thanks.

MasterMaster

Oct 25, 2006#6

Don't thinks so. Try a feature request if this is important to you.
              Normally using all newest english version incl. each hotfix. Win 10 64 bit

Basic UserBasic User

Oct 27, 2006#7

Yeah, it got an icon. I also noticed it when the formerly blank space in the toolbar became a nice icon.

Thanks!