Icons swapped on customized toolbar in toolbars/menu mode with traditional menu with UE v27.10.0.76 (solved)

Icons swapped on customized toolbar in toolbars/menu mode with traditional menu with UE v27.10.0.76 (solved)

Basic UserBasic User

Sep 26, 2020#1

Hello,

I have a custom toolbar. After update to UEv27.10, some icons are swapped. The functions and the tooltips are correct, only the icons are swapped. Is there any icons cache that I can reset?
    icons_swapped.png (31.86KiB)

Grand MasterGrand Master

Sep 27, 2020#2

I see the same issue on my customized toolbar used in toolbar/menu mode with traditional menus. It looks like the developers of UltraEdit added the icons for the commands introduced with UltraEdit for Windows v27.10 in the middle of the icons collection resulting in lots of commands are associated now with the wrong icon. This can be seen also in toolbar customization dialog. I think, there is no solution to fix that by a user. The fix must be done by the developers of UltraEdit. I have just reported this issue to IDM support by email. I recommend to do the same and we hopefully get quickly a hotfix version which fix that icon issue.
      Best regards from an UC/UE/UES for Windows user from Austria

Basic UserBasic User

Sep 29, 2020#3

Solved in UE v27.10.0.80